Learn how to log in to ATB Personal using your temporary password on the ATB Personal banking website.
How to log in to ATB Personal using your temporary password
Learn how to log in to the ATB Personal banking app using a temporary password you received from our Client Care team.
Before accessing ATB Personal for the very first time, or after having your password reset by our Client Care team, you’ll be given a temporary password with which to log in.
- Launch the ATB Personal app
- Be sure to have your temporary password handy.
- Log in to your account using your username and temporary password
- Once logged in, you will be prompted to reset your password.
- If you’re an existing client, you’ll be asked to verify your identity
- On the Reset Password screen, enter and re-enter a new password following the stated requirements
- Tap Reset password
- Follow the instructions to set up two-factor authentication if you’ve not done so previously.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions if presented