How to request money using INTERAC e-Transfer® on ATB Online
Learn how to quickly and easily request money from a Canadian person or business using INTERAC e-Transfer on ATB Online banking.
This tutorial assumes that you have already created an Interac® profile.
- Log in to ATB Online
- From the Accounts screen, click Interac e-Transfer® in the primary navigation
- From Send Money screen, click Request Money in the secondary navigation
- On the Request Money screen, from the Choose Recipient... drop-down menu, select the recipient you want to Request money from
- If you need to add a recipient, click the Create New Recipient link
- Once a recipient is selected, you can choose to edit their details by clicking the Edit Recipient Details link
- From the Choose Account… drop-down menu, select the account into which the requested funds will be deposited (Deposit Account)
- Enter the Request Amount
- If you wish, enter a Message (400 characters max, letters, numbers and spaces only) for the recipient; this message should not include the security answer
- You’ll be shown the profile information your recipient will see; you can edit this information if desired by clicking the appropriate link to the right
- Click Next
- Review all information entered for accuracy and click Submit to complete the request
- You're all done!