How to request money using INTERAC e-Transfer® on the ATB Personal app
Learn how to request money from a Canadian person or business using INTERAC e-transfer on the ATB Personal banking app.
Splitting a bill, borrowing from a friend or getting money you’re owed is easier than ever with Interac e-Transfer Request Money. It's a simple, secure and fast way to get yourself paid using ATB Personal. To use this tutorial, you’ll need to have an Interac® profile set up.
- Log in to your ATB Personal app.
- From the Overview screen, tap Move money in the primary navigation.
- From the Move Money menu, tap Interac e-Transfer®.
- From the Interac e-Transfer® menu, tap Request money.
- On the Request Money screen, select the recipient you want to Request money from.
- If you need to add a recipient, tap the Add link.
- Select the account the requested funds will be deposited into (Deposit to).
- Enter the Amount you’re requesting.
- If you want, you can write a Message (400 characters max, letters, numbers and spaces only) for the recipient.
- Tap Next.
- Review and verify all information you entered, including your legal name—it will be included in the request for security purposes.
- Tap Send to complete the request.
- You’re all done!
Interac and Interac e-Transfer are registered trade-marks of Interac Corp. Used under licence.