How to request money using INTERAC e-Transfer® on ATB Personal
Learn how to request money from a Canadian person or business using INTERAC e-Transfer® on the ATB Personal banking website.
Splitting a bill, borrowing from a friend or getting money you’re owed is easier than ever with Interac e-Transfer Request Money. It's a simple, secure and fast way to get yourself paid using ATB Personal. To use this tutorial, you’ll need to have an Interac® profile set up.
- Log in to ATB Personal.
- From the Overview screen, click Move Money in the primary navigation.
- From the Move Money menu, click Interac e-Transfer.®
- On the Interac e-Transfer screen, in the Request money tab, select the recipient you want to Request money from.
- If you need to add a recipient, click the Add recipient link.
- Choose the account the requested funds will be deposited into (Deposit account).
- Enter the Amount you’re requesting.
- If you want, you can write a Message (400 characters max, letters, numbers and spaces only) for the recipient.
- Click Next.
- Review and verify all information you entered, including your legal name—it will be included in the request for security purposes.
- Click Send to complete the request.
- You're all done!