Diane Pettie is a retired lawyer with over 35 years of legal experience and significant executive experience in the energy and chemical sectors. She has her Juris Doctorate from the University of Alberta, is a Fellow of the Chartered Governance Institute of Canada, and has her ICD.D from the Institute of Corporate Directors.
Diane chairs the Governance and Conduct Review Committee and sits on the Human Resources Committee.
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta
- Alberta Petroleum Marketing Commission
- Women in Law Leadership
- Society of Management Accountants of Alberta
- Accountants Unification Joint Venture Board
- Association of Women Lawyers
- Law Society of Alberta (Audit Committee)
- Calgary Region Arts Foundation