Diane Pettie is a retired lawyer (KC) and certified Corporate Director (ICD.D). She brings 35 years of legal practice and executive and corporate governance experience to board discussions.
Diane served as Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary of TSX-listed Canexus Corporation, a chemical manufacturing company; Assistant Vice President at Sempra Energy Trading; Associate General Counsel at Mirant Corporation; General Counsel and Corporate Secretary at Pan-Alberta Gas Ltd.; and Manager, Legal Services at TransCanada.
Diane has her Juris Doctorate from the University of Alberta and is a Fellow of the Chartered Governance Institute of Canada. She was honoured with a King’s Counsel appointment and was awarded the designation of ICD.D by the Institute of Corporate Directors.
- CPA Alberta
- Alberta Petroleum Marketing Commission
- Women in Law Leadership
- Independence Standing Committee (CPA Canada)
- Society of Management Accountants of Alberta
- Accountants Unification Joint Venture Board
- Association of Women Lawyers
- Law Society of Alberta (Audit Committee)
- Calgary Region Arts Foundation