Learn how to set up and manage INTERAC e-Transfer® Autodeposit on the ATB Personal banking website.
How to set up and manage INTERAC e-Transfer® Autodeposit on ATB Personal using the app
Learn how to set up and manage INTERAC e-Transfer Autodeposit on the ATB Personal banking app and spend less time answering security questions.
Get funds faster with Interac e-Transfer Autodeposit. You can have the funds sent via Interac e-Transfer automatically deposited directly into your bank account without having to log on to answer a security question.
- Log in to your ATB Personal app.
- From the Overview screen, click or tap More in the primary navigation.
- Or, when completing a manual receipt of funds by Interac e-Transfer, tap Register for Autodeposit.
- From the More menu, tap Interac® preferences.
- On the Interac® preferences screen, under the feature description, tap Register.
- On the Register for Autodeposit screen, enter the Email address through which you intend to receive funds by Interac e-Transfer.
- Select the account into which you want those funds to be (automatically) deposited.
- Tap Save.
- You’ll soon receive an email at the address you entered asking you to confirm your Autodeposit registration.
- You can add additional Autodeposit rules, with multiple email addresses depositing to the same account.
- To edit an existing rule:
- On the Interac® preferences screen, under Autodeposit, find the rule you want to edit by locating the related Email address.
- Tap the chevron (>) to the right.
- On the Edit Autodeposit screen, change the account to which funds sent by Interac e-Transfer are automatically deposited.
- Tap Save.
- To delete an existing rule:
- Repeat steps 10a-c.
- Tap Delete.
- After deleting a rule, any funds sent by Interac e-Transfer to that email address will have to be deposited manually.
Interac and Interac e-Transfer are registered trade-marks of Interac Corp. Used under licence.