How to make a claim for a disputed transaction on your Visa Debit enabled ATB debit card.
Complete a Visa Assignment Claim form by following the steps below.
In order for ATB to submit a dispute against transactions completed on your Visa Debit card, we need you to sign a form to authorize us to take this action on your behalf. This form should be submitted to ATB as soon as possible, and must be received within 90 days from the date that the disputed transaction(s) took place. For some dispute types, ATB cannot offer you a credit for your disputed transaction until this form has been received.
- Complete the Visa Assignment Claim form. You can open, download and sign this form by hand, with a digital signature, or visit your nearest ATB location and have a team member assist you.
- Please make sure you include transaction information for all the transactions you wish to dispute.
- Return the form to us. Once you’ve completed all the required fields, please take a photo or scan the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remember, the form must be submitted within 90 days of the date of the disputed transaction(s).
- If we have any questions about your form, we’ll contact you through your home branch or send you an email.
Should you have any questions about the claim process or this form, please contact email@example.com