Online & Mobile Banking
Banking at ATB isn't about us, it's about you. Manage your money conveniently online, anytime, anywhere.
How different ways to bank at ATB can work for you.
Bank when you want
Stay on track
Instantly view account balances and 180 days of transactions. Use ATB TrackIt, our money management tool, to take budgeting to the next level.
Move your money around
Pay bills. Transfer between your accounts. Make loan payments. Send money quickly, conveniently and securely with digital transfers.
Do the fancy stuff
Do it all securely
We take security seriously and we're committed to protecting your financial information and your privacy through our extensive security features and our Online Guarantee.
Do it all step-by-step
Looking for help getting things done on ATB Online or the ATB banking app? Browse our digital banking tutorials for step-by-step guidance.
Move and track your money—online or on your phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s important to remember that, even though access is free, if you make bill payments or transfers (except between your own ATB accounts) using ATB Online or the ATB Personal app, those payments and transfers count toward the number of transactions included in your monthly account fee. If you make more transactions than your monthly account fee covers, you may be charged an over-limit fee based on the number and type of additional transactions. Transfers between your own ATB accounts are always free and do not count toward any monthly transaction limit that applies to your account.
TrackIt is built into ATB Online and the ATB Personal app. It's a tool that helps you budget, set financial goals, pay off debt and generally track your money. You can even view your credit card and account balances from over 10,000 other financial institutions, from PayPal to Starbucks to RBC.
We have extensive security features in place to ensure that banking through ATB Online or the ATB Personal app is safe and private.
- Require you to identify yourself on the login page before we grant access to your accounts.
- Protect your account and login information behind secure firewalls.
- Send and receive your account information in encrypted form.
- Sell, share or trade your personal information, nor do we permit its use by any other company or organization.
- Require any of your personal information for you to receive general information on the products and services we offer.
- Use your personal information for any purpose other than serving you and identifying how we can best serve you.
- Ask you for any more information than we need in order to best serve your financial needs.
To protect your accounts and personal information, you should follow these online security best practices:
- Protect your password
- Use a firewall
- Use anti-virus and anti-spyware software
- Keep your browser and operating system up-to-date
- Protect your internet connection
- Protect yourself from online fraud
Your web browser encrypts data while it's being transmitted. However, some browsers can store information in memory (cache) after it's been sent. To ensure your personal information is protected, clear your cache after every visit to a secure site (such as ATB Online).
Refer to our Online Banking Guarantee for more information.
Interac e-Transfers cost $1.50 each to send--although many ATB chequing accounts include a limited or unlimited number of Interac e-Transfers at no extra fee. Interac e-Transfers are always free to receive.
Global Transfers cost between $0 and $15 each to send. The fee varies based on the amount of money you're sending and the country you're sending it to.
Transfers to another Canadian bank account are subject to the regular transaction limits and fees associated with your ATB account. Many ATB chequing accounts include unlimited transactions.
Related documents: ATB Online Access Terms and Conditions (PDF)