The balance of risk and reward, portfolio growth and stability.
A balanced investment option
The Compass Balanced Portfolio strikes a middle ground between lower-risk income investments and equities with higher potential returns.
For the long haul
An ideal choice for those looking for a medium-to-long-term investment. We use disciplined strategies to keep you moving steadily forwards.
Modest risk, modest returns
A low-fee, low-maintenance investment vehicle that produces modest returns through a balance of income and long-term capital appreciation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- have a medium-to-long-term investment horizon
- are looking for a balance of income and long-term capital appreciation
- are willing to accept modest fluctuations in the value of their investments
- are interested in a low-risk investment
- want a low-maintenance investment vehicle
- want to diversify their portfolio not only by asset class, but also by investment manager and management style
- want professional advice in choosing and monitoring their asset mix
This fund is not a good fit for you if you have a short-term investment horizon, or if you are unwilling to accept moderate fluctuations in the value of your fund.
Unit values of mutual funds will fluctuate and past performance isn't an indication of future results. Before investing, review the important investor information and disclosures.