Mutual funds as resilient as you are.
Invest with care
If you're a cautious investor who wants higher returns than a GIC, and a lower-risk investment, this portfolio is the right fit for you.
Enjoy stable, steady returns
Get the highest percentage of fixed-income securities of any of the Compass Portfolios, so you have a clearer picture of your future returns.
Shield your investment
A portfolio of diversified fixed-income investments, and a minimum exposure to equities help insulate from rising prices and shocks to market sectors.
Frequently Asked Questions
- have a medium-term investment horizon
- are looking to earn interest income with potential for some capital appreciation, while preserving their principal
- are willing to accept modest fluctuations in the value of their investments
- are interested in a low-risk investment
- are interested in a low-maintenance investment vehicle
- wish to diversify their portfolio not only by asset class, but also by investment manager and management style
- want professional advice in choosing and monitoring their asset mix
This fund is not for you if you're looking for long-term capital appreciation, or if you're not willing to accept modest fluctuations in the value of your fund.
In addition to the several different types of investments included in this portfolio, Compass Portfolios are diversified by largely different types of bonds, and stocks geographically, and by industry.
Unit values of mutual funds will fluctuate and past performance isn't an indication of future results. Before investing, review the important investor information and disclosures.