Steady movement toward higher long-term returns
For the long game
If you keep a steady hand on your investments while riding out market storms, focusing on long-term returns, this is the portfolio for you.
Higher equity, higher rewards
Invest primarily in diverse Canadian and international equities—including private equities with higher risk and higher potential returns.
We think like you
Our investment managers use disciplined strategies and make calculated decisions that keep you moving towards your definition of success.
Frequently Asked Questions
- who have a long-term investment horizon
- are looking for long-term capital appreciation with primarily equity securities and some fixed income securities
- are willing to accept volatility in the value of their portfolio and a low-to-medium-risk investment
- want a low-maintenance investment vehicle
- want to diversify their portfolio not only by asset class, but also by investment manager and management style
- want professional advice in choosing and monitoring their asset mix
This fund is not a good fit for you if you have a short-term investment horizon, or if you are looking for a steady source of income.
In addition to the several different types of investments included in this portfolio (though it is primarily composed of equities), Compass Portfolios are diversified by geography and industry, so you can withstand shocks to individual sectors.
Find the investment solution that's right for you.
Unit values of mutual funds will fluctuate and past performance isn't an indication of future results. Before investing, review the important investor information and disclosures.
The Compass Portfolios and ATBIS Pools are a group of mutual funds managed by ATB Investment Management Inc.. There are six mutual funds in the Compass Portfolios and, and four ATBIS Pools. For more information on Compass Portfolios or investing in mutual funds please continue reading or refer to the prospectus.