A low-risk, medium-to-longer-term investment portfolio.
Enjoy income and steady growth
A diverse collection of corporate bonds, other fixed-income investments—and a conservative number of equities with steady growth potential.
Take a balanced approach
With this portfolio, you'll have a balance of income and capital appreciation with low fees.
Get expert input
We seek out and leverage the expertise of some of the best investment managers in Canada, as well as that of a dedicated in-house team.
Frequently Asked Questions
- have a medium-to-long-term investment horizon
- are looking for a balance of long-term capital appreciation and some income with a bias towards fixed income securities
- are willing to accept modest fluctuations in the value of their investments
- are interested in a low-risk investment
- are interested in a low-maintenance investment vehicle
- want to diversify their portfolio not only by asset class, but also by investment manager and management style
- want professional advice in choosing and monitoring their asset mix
This fund is not a good fit for you if you're looking for long-term capital appreciation, or if you're unwilling to accept modest fluctuations in the value of your fund.
In addition to the several different types of investments included in this portfolio (corporate bonds, other fixed-income investments, equities), Compass Portfolios are diversified by geography and industry, so you can withstand shocks to individual sectors.
Find the investment solution that's right for you.
Unit values of mutual funds will fluctuate and past performance isn't an indication of future results. Before investing, review the important investor information and disclosures.