ATB Online Business User Help
All the guides you need on one helpful page.
Looking for the new ATB Business?
ATB Business, our new digital banking platform, is launching for select client groups now until 2022. If you have been migrated to ATB Business, check out our ATB Business help page for FAQs and step-by-step tutorials.
Sign up now for online and mobile banking.
To register for mobile business banking, download the new ATB Business mobile app. If you’re already registered for ATB Online Business, you can log into the mobile app using the same username and password.
If you’re not registered for ATB Online Business, get in touch with our Business
ATB Online Business
- General User Guide (PDF)
- CRA - Direct Deposit Setup Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Administrator User Guide (PDF)
- Mastercard Guide (PDF)
- Alerts Guide (PDF)
- Enhanced Security Quick Guide (PDF)
- Exporting Account Information to .ofx Format Software (Simply Accounting) User Guide (PDF)
- Export Account Information (Simply Accounting) File Download (TXT)
- Interac e-Transfer for Business User Guide (PDF)
- Bulk Interac e-Transfer User Guide (PDF)
- What's New - Changes to User Administration Entitlements (PDF)
Other User Guides
- AGLC Payment Service User Guide (PDF)
- Cheque Management User Guide (PDF)
- Corporate Creditor Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Corporate Creditor User Guide (PDF)
- Government Tax Filing User Guide (PDF)
- One-off Payments User Guide (PDF)
- Wire Service User Guide (PDF)
- Sanctioned Countries Questionnaire (PDF)
Legal Agreements (Terms and Conditions)
- ATB Treasury & Payment Solutions Agreement (Previously the ATB Online Business Access & Services Agreement and ATB Cash Management Master Agreement)(PDF)
- ATB Corporate Creditor Service (PDF)
Still have questions? We're here to help. Call our Business Solutions team at 1-877-363-4855 from 7:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday. (Closed on holidays.)