How to Request Money using INTERAC e-Transfer® in your ATB Mobile app
Learn how to Request Money from a person or business using INTERAC e-Transfer in your ATB Mobile app.
This tutorial assumes that you have already created an Interac profile.
- Log in to your ATB Mobile app
- From the Accounts screen, tap the + (plus sign) icon and then tap Interac e-Transfer Request Money
- On the Request Money screen, from the Choose Recipient... drop-down menu, select the recipient you want to Request money from
- If you need to add a recipient, tap the Create New Recipient link
- Once a recipient is selected, you can choose to edit their details by tapping the Edit Recipient Details link
- From the Choose Account… drop-down menu, select the account into which the requested funds will be deposited (Deposit Account)
- Enter the Request Amount
- If you wish, enter a Message (400 characters max, letters, numbers and spaces only) for the recipient; this message should not include the security answer
- You’ll be shown the profile information your recipient will see; you can edit this information if desired by tapping the appropriate link to the right
- Tap Continue
- Review all information for accuracy and tap Continue to complete the request